Episode 12 is our One Word episode with repeat guests from last season and one year ago. Taylor Chapman @taylormchapman from Spencer, IA @spencertigerad and Michael Harrison @coachharrison1 from Ponte Vedra, FL @pvsharkssports join us for our special One Word episode. You may need to listen in a couple of different chunks but we would encourage you to listen to the entire episode. It is a special one. BTB is proud to have HomeTown Ticketing (@hometowntix) as a sponsor of the podcast. Check out their website at http://www.hometownticketing.com. Follow them on their social media sites: Twitter: @hometowntix… Facebook: @hometownticketing…Instagram: hometownticketing BTB is also happy to have Gipper (@gogipper) as a sponsor of our podcast. Visit them on Twitter or at http://www.gogipper.com for a great custom graphics solution. BTB also thanks Varsity Bound (@varsityboundhq) for their support of Beyond the Bench, as well as, AD’s and Athletic Departments across the state of Iowa. Thank You also to Superfan, Inc. (@superfaninc) along with Jamy Bechler (@coachbechler) and theleadershipplaybook.com for their sponsorship of Beyond the Bench. You can visit them at http://www.superfaninc.com. Happy New Year from Todd, Aaron, Scott and Beyond the Bench.
BTB – Season 5 – Episode 5 – Intentional Leadership Development (Outward) – Beyond The Bench
- BTB – Season 5 – Episode 5 – Intentional Leadership Development (Outward)
- BTB – Season 5 – Episode 4 – Intentional Personal Leadership Development
- BTB – Season 5 – Episode 3 – Part 2 – 10 Things Learned as Athletic Administrators
- BTB – Season 5 – Episode 2 – Part 1 – 10 Things Learned as Athletic Administrators
- BTB – Season 5 – Episode 1 – Moments